This site allows publishers to shorten any URL and earn revenue by sharing the shortened URL. The advertisement is displayed to the viewer on its way to its destination URL. By using the Site service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements at shortened URLs, which is a requirement for the Site to function.
By using the Site service, you agree not to:
- Advertise Tshort.in on traffic exchange websites and PTC / faucet websites.
- Place shortened links on websites that contain content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, adult content, pornography, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or that contains software that may cause damage to the viewer or server of the Site.
- Reduce the URLs that redirect to websites that contain the content mentioned above.
- Offer an incentive or ask a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Send spam to any website, forum or blog with the links on the Site
- Bring fake / automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will cause our system to automatically cancel your account. Tampering with our system to obtain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxies, traffic exchange, email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc.
- Automatically redirect to your shortened URL from a website. The viewer must click the link himself.
- Open your shortened urls using an iframe or popup / popunder.
- Click on your own shortened URLs to generate income. We reserve the right not to pay the income generated.
- Create 'redirect loops' with URL Tlin.me or similar services to generate income.
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account is allowed per person.
- Abuse of the contact system, such as sending messages about payments before due dates, threatening to change the service and / or providing false or incomplete information.